Sell for 2% or $2,500 * Up to 50% Buyer's Rebate
The nicest and most prestigious neighborhoods in Oahu are all about location, location, location. They are also the most expensive, and you will find a good number of properties priced above $3 million. Here is a list of the most wanted and affluent neighborhoods in Oahu:
1. Kahala - Located on the eastern end of Diamond Head, this iconic elite neighborhood has some of the most expensive real estate in the entire island--think opulent mansions and oceanfront properties with unobstructed views. This "Beverly Hills of Hawaii" is a playground for the rich and famous and a 5 to 15 minute drive from downtown or Waikiki.
2. Diamond Head & Waikiki - A neighbor of the buzzing tourist central Waikiki, Diamond Head includes some of the best prime properties on Oahu, such as million-dollar homes with ocean vistas and stunning views of the extinct volcano. Yet it is a very accessible neighborhood with an understated atmosphere--surfers and active people of all ages are drawn to this area for some of the best waves and running routes in the island.
3. Black Point - This upscale gated community is located on a small peninsula on the southernmost point of the island, nestled between Diamond Head and Kahala. Properties would have incredible views of the ocean and the coastline. Some of its attractive points are its proximity to Honolulu and its seclusion and privacy, while offering residents and visitors plenty of beach activities.
4. Portlock - Portlock is actually made up of three separate neighborhoods that is referred to as the Portlock area. This area caters to a high-end, family-friendly lifestyle, with real estate offering the best views of Diamond Head, the Kahala coastline and Maunalua Bay, a delight for water enthusiasts. The Koko Marina Center in Hawaii Kai has available boat slips to dock private boats.
5. Hawaii Loa Ridge - Considered to be one of the most premier gated communities in Oahu, Hawaii Loa Ridge is located on the south shore of Oahu about 15 minutes away from Waikiki. Lavish homes have access to the best panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and eastern Oahu. Vacant lots may periodically become available too, so buyers can build their own dream home as they wish. This area is also famous for hikers wanting to scale Hawaii Loa Ridge, a 3-4 hour hike.
6. Beachside - Beachside is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Kailua and in all of Oahu. Luxury homes are located either beachfront or within a short walk to Kailua beach. The neighborhood has "for residents only" private access paths to the white sand beaches of Kailua Bay. It has charming beachside lanes and amenities such as underground utilities not typically found in the Kailua area. Kailua is known for its easy-going, small-town vibe--so you won't find pretentious five-star hotels here.
7. Lanikai - This upper-class neighborhood is another prime area in Kailua adjacent to Lanikai Beach, a 0.5 mile stretch consistently ranked among the best beaches in the world. Aside from beachside and beachfront residences, it also offers many hillside properties with a stunning view of the turquoise waters of the ocean and the Mokulua islands. Many have said that as they leave Honolulu and enter the Kailua area, they immediately feel a sense of peace and relaxation.
We have thousands of raving fans because we provide exclusive Real Estate Information you can't get any where else.